In accordance with provincial and regulatory bodies, the Guidonian Therapy Clinic continues care for ALL patients through the provincial lockdown and state of emergency.
We are continuing the implementation of a 4 tier system for safety of our patients and staff. These guidelines and recommendations follow from the colleges of massage and chiropractic (CMTO and CCO) and the Ontario Ministry of Health.
- When and only you feel safe to schedule an appointment at the clinic you will be asked to complete the active screening questions. Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing or have been in contact with anyone with respiratory illness. If any of these are present, please stay at home for 14 days or contact telehealth 1-866-797-0000.
- Upon entry to the clinic you will again be asked screening questions and required to complete a registry log for contact tracing.
- The clinic will have infographics on general health and safety for COVID
- The Ministry of Health should be considered the appropriate source for up-to-date, accurate information and resources.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Additional resources and scheduling changes are required to increase frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high contact surfaces
- Hand Sanitizer is available for patients throughout the clinic
Physical Distancing and PPE
- It is our intent to limit patient interaction in the waiting room and in the hallways and stairs of the office. Our vestibule area is one location of high congestion so please be mindfull of physical distancing recommendations.
- Limit time spent in the waiting room by arriving (or staying in your car) within a short period before your appointment
- Public health and regulatory bodies require patients to wear masks when physical distancing is not possible.
- Your health care provider may instruct you in what is required of you for your treatment and have access to PPE when appropriate.